Tarsem Haus is the first new development in Squamish to adopt a ‘Passiv Haus’ design. These boutique townhouses will set the benchmark for energy efficient buildings in Squamish.
Floor plans include 8 boutique townhouses ranging from 3 to 4 bedrooms; situated on 3 levels above ground-level private garage and storage rooms. Each townhouse features a private roof top terrace with 360 degree mountain views. Sizes will range from 1300 – 2000 square feet.
Centrally located between the north and south ends of Squamish, Tarsem Haus is surrounded by two rivers and endless recreation opportunities in a quiet, family friendly neighbourhood.
Advantages by desing;
• Healthy - Constant fresh air intake, free from pollutants and constantly exchanging stale air in your home
• Optimum Comfort - no excessively hot or cold spots creating a constant desired temperature throughout
• Premium Quality - Built to a much higher building and engineering standards than the average home
• Quiet - Free from noise pollution due to their airtight design.
• Energy Efficient - a Passive House will use about 90% less energy than a normally constructed home.
|Address:||1009 Aspens Road Dentville, Squamish|
|Management Company:||LTO DEVELOPMENTS|